Contact Us

Preston map

Frequently asked questions

FAQ Answer
I need to request a bank letter, what do I do? To request a 'Bank Letter' to open a student bank account, you can complete our online form. Make sure you fill in the form completely.
I need to download or request a ‘Council Tax Exemption Certificate’, what should I do? There is guidance available online, take a look at this page.
What funding am I entitled to? Have a look at the money webpages that explains what funding you may be entitled to, and what additional funding is available as well as information and guidance about managing your money.
For more specific Student Fees, Funding and Finance Queries – Please take a look at our FAQ’s page to see if this answers your questions.
How do I get a ‘Confirmation of Study Letter’? If you need to confirm your student status, you can complete our online form.
How do I get a Short Term Loan? If you are in immediate financial difficulty you can apply for a Short Term Loan. It’s a simple applications process – discover more about our Short Term Loans and what you need to do.
I need to declare a new disability, what should I do? Please complete and to declare any disability, long-term health condition, SpLD or Mental Health Condition. This will allow us to support you and your course team to give you the best experience at UCLan. More information can be found on our support pages.
How do I find books for my course?
How do I reserve a book?
Access resources off campus?
We’ve created this discover how you can find, reserve and access library materials for your course.
Where can I get food and drink on Campus?

During Semester 1 the below locations are open for you to get food and drinks on campus.

  • Harrington Kitchen - Mon-Fri, 8.00am-7.15pm
  • Foster Coffee Square - Mon - Fri, 8.00am-.715pm
  • Greenbank Café - Sat-Sun, 8.30am -1.30pm.

Vending machines are located across the campus and operates 24/7 for cash and card payment in case you are in search of food or drink outside of these times.

I can’t find a building, help! There are maps located across the campus, usually outside all buildings. If you have access to the internet you can download the UCLan Mobile app  - download this from or .
Where can I park on Campus? Students with a parking permit can park on any of the designated car parks outlined in T & C‘s you have already received. If you don’t have a permit, during Semester 1 only  you can park at Fylde Road car park. For more information please visit the Student car parking page.
If you have questions about enrolment and registration. For enrolment and registration you can email the Academic Registry team.  For urgent issues please telephone to 01772891828.
More course related questions including:
  • Who and how to contact your Course team
  • Interruption to study
  • Withdrawal
  • Transferring course
  • Timetable queries
  • Module registration and options
  • Placements
  • Professional development (CPD) workshops/events
  •  Mitigating Circumstances (Extenuating Circumstances and Extensions)
  • Examination, assessment and graduation
>We are offering a blended approach to supporting students and staff at this time and queries are best directed via email / telephone call currently however, we recognise that with some queries you might prefer face-to-face support.

We are open and available to offer a very limited number of face-to-face appointments via The <i> on The Ground Floor of The Library where you can arrange to meet with Academic Registry colleagues, this service is via appointment only. . You can email specific teams depending on which School you are in, just click on the School name below and email us.


Got other questions, contact us!

Topics / Queries Email
  • General financial support –Including any student finance query
  • Bursary query
  • International student support
  • Query regarding information on a letter we have produced.
  • Transcript requests
  • New disability disclosure query

  • Student Counselling
  • Mental Health Support
  • Wellbeing Support
  • Caring Responsibility
  • Estranged Student Support
  • Care Leavers Support

  • Previous Disability Disclosure query
  • Disabled Students Allowances
  • Student Wellbeing Ambassadors
  • Reasonable Adjustments & Support

  • Username and Password
  • Logging into Univerity systems (Blackboard, Email, Timetable, Teams)
  • UCLan ID Cards
  • Software
  • Connecting to UCLan Wifi
  • Online Gaming in Halls
  • Connecting to UCLan from home
  • Printing on campus

  • General Library enquiry

  • Cleaning complaint or spill

  • Lost property (i.e. Laptop/ umbrella)

  • General Parking queries

  • Coronavirus symptoms and reporting

  • I would like a receipt
  • How can I pay?
  • Have you received my payment? Can I confirm my payment?
  • I am having difficulty paying my fees, direct debit or instalments.

  • I would like to discuss setting up a payment plan or pay by instalments

  • Advice from your Students' Unionự đoán xổ số miền nam or by phone at 01772894880

  • Tier 4 Visa Support
  • International Student Support


If you need to get in touch with us at the University of Central Lancashire or have a general query, please check our useful links at the bottom of the page or use one of the contact methods detailed below.

Postal address:
University of Central Lancashire,

General Enquiries:
Tel: +44 (0)1772 201 201

Security contact 24-7:
Tel:Dự đoán xổ số miền nam +44 (0)1772 892068

Emergency Contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1772 896333

Enquiring about studying at UCLan:
Tel: +44 (0)1772 892400

Admissions Office:
Undergraduate Enquiries
Tel: +44 (0)1772 892444

Postgraduate Enquiries
Tel: +44 (0)1772 892444

Research Degree Admissions
+44 (0)1772 895085

The <i> (Student Support):
Tel: +44 (0)1772 895000